There is still time to apply for the University Of Exeter Scholarships 2024 UK. The deadline for applying is October 2024. Exeter’s success has been built on a solid foundation of management, leadership, and governance, as well as an unwavering commitment to student performance and collaboration with industry leaders. An academically gifted candidate from UK or global Europe who would not be able to continue their education without funding will receive one of these awards.
University of Exeter Scholarships in the United Kingdom in 2024 are one of many scholarships offered by the UK government to overseas students. Research at Exeter has contributed to the identification and treatment of new forms of diabetes, as well as the development of the world’s thinnest, lightest, and flexible electrical wires.
As part of our efforts to maintain our good name, we are investing more in research infrastructure to address some of the most fundamental problems facing humanity today.
The University Of Exeter Scholarships 2024 UK Details
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host Institute: The University Of Exeter
- Course Level: Masters and MBA Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Who is eligible? International Students
- Deadline Date: October 2024
Research Topics and Degrees
Following the available fields for the University Of Exeter Scholarships 2024 UK.
- Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Art History and Visual Culture
- Biological Sciences
- Business and Management
- Classics and Ancient History
- Climate Change and Environment
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Film Studies
- Healthcare and Medicine
- Media and Communications
- Mining and Minerals Engineering
- Modern Languages
- Politics and International Relations
- Renewable Energy
- Sociology, Philosophy, and Anthropology
- Sport and Health Sciences
- Strategy and Security
- Theology and Religion
In order to qualify for University of Exeter Scholarships 2024 UK, applicants will need to meet UK/EU tuition fees as well as receive an annual tax-free stipend for 3.5 years of study at a full-time rate of £14,777.
- Applicants with academic ability from Europe or the United Kingdom who would be unable to study without financial assistance will be considered for these awards.
- A Business School graduate generously sponsors this prize.
- An English language score of 7.0 with no section below 6.0, or equivalent, is required if you’re from a non-anglophone country.
- We will ask you to upload your CV and transcript, as well as your proof of financial aid that you have received so far for your studies.
- Student passports for international students
- It is necessary to have a concise resume or CV.
- A letter of motivation or a statement of purpose.
- A recommendation letter and a reference letter.
- From the last institute, a certificate of proficiency in English
- If your previous degree was not in English, you must take the IELTS test.
Scholarship applications for the University of Exeter must be submitted by October 2024.
How To Apply?
You can learn more about Joint University of Exeter Scholarships 2024 UK by visiting