Application processes for Association of Commonwealth Universities Ocean Country Partnership Scholarships are open to qualified candidates who meet specific eligibility requirements and aim to advance scientific study while contributing towards sustainable management and conservation of marine resources.
The Ocean Country Partnership Program Scholarships provided by the British Blue Planet Fund offer candidates from countries with potential a chance at fully funded Master’s or PhD studies in marine sciences.
Funded through official development aid (ODA), Britain’s PS500 million Blue Planet Fund provides ODA support. Through the Ocean Conservation Partnership Program (OCPP), British government works with eligible countries that can bring tangible impacts for coastal communities reliant upon healthy marine environments.
TheOCPPAo has pledged its funds to the Global Ocean Accounts Partnership (GoAP) and Friends of Ocean Action (FOA), two programs established with eligible countries to asses and assess how a healthy ocean contributes to their economy through developing natural capital accounts of ocean. FOA serves to connect ocean leaders from across sectors with one another to stimulate investment and action on eco-friendly ocean projects.
Check Also: List of Top Masters Scholarships In USA 2024 | United States
Ocean Country Partnership Scholarships 2024:
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Ocean Country Partnership Scholarships 2024 Benefits:
- Cost of tuition (general charges and health costs), living allowance, research support grant (when eligible), travel grant and dependent, disability or maternity expenses (depending upon individual case circumstances).
Ocean Country Partnership Scholarships 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible to apply for Ocean Country Partnership Scholarships, applicants must meet these criteria:
- Candidates applying to study Master’s or Ph.D. studies must either reside permanently within an eligible nation, or be citizens or residents thereof. Applications from such individuals will only be considered.
- Are You Working On Sustainability of Seafood, Marine Pollution, or Biodiversity?? You need experience or be employed working within the sustainability of seafood production, marine pollution, or biodiversity issues in marine environments.
- At least an undergraduate or bachelor’s level education must be obtained before proposing research topics with significant outside impact, that are original, relevant, and likely to have more lasting ramifications than just academic ones.
- An applicant for postgraduate studies must meet certain eligibility requirements at their preferred university of choice in order to be accepted into postgraduate study programs there.
Application Procedure For Ocean Country Partnership Scholarships 2024:
In order to be considered for Ocean Country Partnership Program Scholarships 2024, prospective candidates will have to submit their applications online. Care must be taken when reading all instructions carefully before starting their application process and answering every question accurately and completely.
Check Also: UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2024-2025 | Application
The Application Procedure For Ocean Country Partnership Scholarships 2024 28, november, 2023,