Visit www.shipperscouncil.gov.ng to get the Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment Form 2023/2024. Another opportunity to work at the Nigerian Shippers Council has presented itself this year. The Shippers Council is looking to fill a few available positions at nrc.gov.ng due to increased expansion and the inclusion of new recruits.
The Nigerian Shippers Council invites interested parties to submit their applications for consideration by the Shippers Council Recruitment. Despite the fact that the Shippers Council recruiting process at www.shipperscouncil.gov.ng/ will not be handled online in 2023, I will be showing you how to submit your application.
Nigerians are continually going from one recruitment to another, therefore it seems like this season is a good time to apply. Just a few days ago, the Federal Inland Revenue Service began its recruitment procedure. Npower recruitment is now underway in conjunction with the Nigerian Police recruitment, which intends to select 10,000 policemen. On www.shipperscouncil.gov.ng, you may find the Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment form 2023.
You can always check the organization’s official recruitment website, to learn the latest details on the recruitment procedure.
As mentioned above, the recruitment of the Shippers Council was prompted by the opening of new routes, growth, and development. They will be hiring for the positions listed below.
Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment Portal 2023
No new job opening announcements have been made by the Nigerian Shippers Council. The Nigerian Shippers Council, which is controlled by both a parliamentary legislation and its own constitution, is one of the most powerful organizations in Nigeria.
It is best to disregard any information concerning a recruitment that originates from the Nigerian Shippers Council because it is untrue. The website will be updated with any new recruiting opportunities, so those who are interested in applying should constantly check it.
Positions Available at Shippers Council recruitment 2023 (www.shipperscouncil.gov.ng)
- Mechanical/Electrical/S&T Department
- Civil Engineering Department
- Corporate Planning Department
- Administration/Human Resources Department
- Accounts Department
- Audit Department
- Operations & Commercial Department.
Before choosing which department to apply for, you may always look at the other subcategories under the aforementioned departments at www.shipperscouncil.gov.ng.
Basic Requirements and Qualifications Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment 2023
The following requirements must be met by applicants for the Nigerian Shippers Council Employment.
- Possess a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in the pertinent field from an institution with accreditation.
- Certificate of Exemption/Discharge from NYSC.
- All applicants must have obtained the West African School Certificate (WAEC) that includes English and has at least two (2) passes and three (3) credits overall.
- Knowledge of basic computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Applicants must possess either B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND from a university that is accredited in Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years of age at the time of application.
- All candidates must have a valid form of identification (either driver’s license/passport/National Identification Card/voter card).
- A minimum of five courses, including English and mathematics, must be completed for the SSCE, NECO, or GCE examination.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment 2023
Follow the guidelines below if you’re interested in applying for the Shippers Council Recruitment.
The Nigerian Shippers Council Application email address must receive a cover letter and a comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) from each applicant, or visit https://www.shipperscouncil.gov.ng/Career.php for more information.
After the application deadline, notification will only be sent to those who have been successfully shortlisted. The application deadline is would be communicated to all applicants.
Important Information on Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment 2023
Candidates with an OND in a related field will be paid at Salary Grade Level 6.
A salary grade level 7 position will be assigned to applicants who submit an OND and have at least three relevant experiences.
Then, those who possess HNDs or degrees in the necessary topics will be put in Salary Grade Level 8.
For the Nigerian Shippers Council recruitment, you must submit your application by email rather than online at www.shipperscouncil.gov.ng as stated above.