Are you a Nigerian who would love to work with the Nigerian Army? SEED would love to inform its readers that the Nigerian Army 2023 Recruitment application form has been released to the general public and we would love to urge readers to take proper note of every piece of information outlined on this page if they want to make the final shortlist.
The recruitment exercise is categorized into Direct Short Service Courses (DSSC) and Regular Recruit Intake(RRI). The difference between the two categories is that the DSSC is for a short period of time while Regular Recruit Intake is for a longer period of time in addition, the requirements needed for the Direct Sort Service Course are higher compared to Regular Recruit Intake(RRI).
Regardless of the category, the same procedure and portal would be used in the application so take proper note of all the steps outlined below before the release of the next application form to the general public.
About The Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army was founded in 1956 and its motto is Victory is From God Alone. They are the land force of the country and provide external security for the country though they also take part in providing internal security. You can read more about them on their official website or Wikipedia page.
Is The Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form Out?
Yes, the application form has been released for the 86RRI recruitment exercise. The recruitment portal will be activated on September 25, 2023, and will be open till October 10, 2023, which is the deadline.
The deadline for the recruitment exercise has elapsed and those who were able to apply should keep an eye on this article to know when the shortlisted candidates names will be published online.
Procedures To Apply For The Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise
Application for the Nigerian Army recruitment exercise would be done via the online portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr. Follow the procedures below to apply:
- Go through the instructions outlined on that page
- Create an account on the portal
- Login to your account which you created newly
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents before submitting your application
- All applications should be cross-checked before the final submission is done
Requisite Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For The Nigerian Army Recruitment
Before applying, it’s important to know if you’re eligible and this section will highlight some of the areas that would aid one knowing if they are eligible or not. Below are some of the core requirements one must possess:
- Must be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification
- Must be mentally and physically fit
- Must be free from any form of criminal conviction
- Must have a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission
- Male applicants must be at least 1.68m tall while female applicants must be at least 1.65m tall
- Applicants must be within the age range of 18 to 22
- Possession of Trade Test/City Guild Certificate is important
Keypoints To Note About The Nigerian Army Recruitment
The Nigerian Army application is free of charge meaning that there is no application fee also, note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test. In addition to this, take note of the following key points
- No zonal screening exercise would be conducted
- There is no special recruitment center
- Candidates are urged to come alongside their BVN printout
Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlist
The Nigerian Army Recruitment shortlist will be published online after the deadline for the recruitment exercise elapses. It would contain the names of those eligible to take part in the screening exercise while the final one would be released upon the conclusion of the last screening exercise.
What Is The Latest News On The Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise?
Right here, you are going to get the latest news on the Nigerian Army Recruitment but before we proceed, it’s important to note that recruitment.army.mil.ng is the application portal for the exercise. If you visit the portal, you are going to see two important menus for the SSC/DSSC and RRI applications respectively.
We have just been informed that the screening exercise has been rescheduled and will now take place from December 4, 2023 to December 17, 2023. The date for the screening exercise was previously slated to hold on November 6, 2023.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you feel would be interested in working with the Nigerian Army.