Nigeria police recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng) is now open for the 2023 recruitment of constables. The online application portal will be opened from 15th October to 26th November 2023.
If you have any intention of joining the Nigeria police force, we’re bringing you detailed information on the NPF Recruitment 2023; ranging from their recruitment application starting and closing dates, eligibility Criteria/requirements, how to apply and every other information that will be useful to you.
If you’re successful at the end of the whole recruitment application process, you’ll be recruited as a constable into the Nigeria Police Force.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2023
To be considered for recruitment or successfully recruited into the NPF, you need to be able to meet certain requirements which the force has put in place. The requirements are the following;
- You must be a Nigerian by birth
- You must not be less than 18 or older than 25 years old.
- The minimum certificate you’re expected to have is O level in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB with no less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects which are mathematics and English language.
- If you’re a male candidate, you must not be less than 1.67m in height and, if you’re a woman, 1.64m.
- You must have a valid means of identification such as driver’s license, international passport, voter’s card, or National ID card.
- If you’re a Higher Degree holder (B.Sc, OND, HND, etc) you’re also eligible to apply.
- You must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN), a valid or active email address and phone number for all your applications and so that the Nigeria Police Force will be able to contact you with further instructions, information, etc.
|Mode of Identification
|National ID, International Passport etc.
|WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
Follow the instructions below to successfully apply for the NPF Recruitment exercise 2023:
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Navigate to 2023 recruitment
- Read through the application guidelines
- Proceed to download the guarantor’s form
- Fill in your NIN
- Click on “Verify”
All shortlisted candidates (and successful candidates at all stages of the screening exercise) will be contacted via email and phone number for the nationwide screening, which is why the email address and phone number you’re supplying during the registration must be valid and accessible.