The Nigeria Customs Service 2023 recruitment application guide is here- If you wish to apply for the next NCS recruitment exercise, then you’re on the right page because, on this page, we would provide adequate information needed to be eligible for the next recruitment exercise. It’s important that we provide all these details before the release of the next application form to the general public.
During the NCS 2023 Recruitment exercise, there would be a list of requirements that every applicant would be expected to possess before the application form is finally released or published online. We were able to gather information on some of the requirements that were needed during the previous recruitment exercise and we would outline all of them below.
About The Nigeria Customs Service
The Nigeria Customs Service(NCS) plays a vital role in the country and this is because they’re responsible for the collection of customs revenue and the Facilitation of both national and international trade and anti-smuggling activities. They have six(6) departments overseen by a Comptroller General also, and the board is chaired by the Minister of Finance. The departments include the following:
- Finance Administration and Technical Service
- Tarrif & Trade
- Enforcement, Investigation, and Inspection
- Strategic Research & Policy
- Human Resource Development
- Excise, FTZ, and Industrial Incentives
- Training and Doctrine Command(TRADOC)
Nigerian Customs Service(NCS) 2023 Recruitment Application Procedures
All NCS Applications are done via the online portal and the process is very easy and straightforward. To apply for any of the Nigerian Customs Service recruitment exercises, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the NCS Recruitment application portal vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Go through the instructions or requirements that you see there
- Create an account on the portal
- Fill out the application form and upload the necessary or required documents
- All applications must be thoroughly cross-checked before finally submitting your application
Mandatory Requirements That One Must Possess To Be Eligible For The Next NCS Recruitment Exercise
Below are some of the core requirements that all applicants are expected to possess before the release of the next NCS application form:
- Must be a Nigerian National with a valid means of identification
- Must possess a degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Must possess an O level result with credits in relevant subjects
- Must be within the required age range(18-35)
- Must be free from any physical deformity
- Male applicants must be at least 1.7m tall while female applicants must be at least 1.64m tall
- Male applicants must possess a minimum chest measurement of 0.87m
What Is The Latest News On The Nigeria Customs Service(NCS) 2023 Recruitment?
SEED would love to inform its readers that the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment application form is yet to be released or published online. Immediately after the next application form is released or published online, you would be updated immediately via this article. Once you are done with this article, go through the NCS Recruitment Shortlist guide to see the steps one has to follow to be able to check if they made the shortlist.
In the NCS Recruitment shortlist article, we provided information that would aid applicants in how to check if they made the shortlist that was released. Different shortlists would be released during the course of the recruitment exercise and all that would be covered in the article. In addition, the article would also talk about the Nigeria Customs Service Training exercise and interview which is an important phase of the recruitment exercise.
Is The Nigeria Customs Service(NCS) Recruitment Application Form Out?
As of today October 03, 2023, the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment application form is yet to be released to the general public so keep an eye on this page to know when that announcement would be made.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those you feel would be interested.