NHIF Recruitment Portal 2023: Are you interested in applying for the following roles with the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF): clerical, nursing, ICT & driver, as well as internship openings? To see how to apply for any position of your choice, then complete all the instructions listed below.
You might be interested in employment opportunities with the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF). If so, read this page all the way through to the end to ensure you have all you need to be taken into account for the NHIF Recruitment 2023.
There are numerous things you should understand about the National Hospital Insurance Fund before applying. In case you weren’t aware, the NHIF recruiting 2023 application is free.
The following are some of the most typical questions about NHIF Recruitment:
- Is National Hospital Insurance Fund 2023 job application form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2023 National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) Recruitment form?
- When will National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) start 2023 Recruitment?
- I need National Hospital Insurance Fund 2023 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) Recruitment 2023? Just to list a few.
You can find the responses to these questions as well as all the details you need to be considered for the NHIF Recruitment on this page.
Is NHIF Recruitment Portal Open for 2023 Application?
Yes, the NHIF recruitment application portal for 2023 is now open. You can view the open positions and submit your application online at https://recruitment.biovax.go.ke.
The National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) has made it clear that the application for internship and experience roles is completely free. As a result, refrain from paying anyone in relation to this form.
NHIF Internship Application Form 2023
Are you keeping an eye out for opportunities to intern or work with the National Hospital Insurance Fund? (NHIF) If so, be aware that you can apply online or offline by following the guidelines below for the 2023 academic year.
The online procedure entails sending an email with a soft copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for attachment or an internship.
Basic Requirements for 2023 NHIF Recruitment
For candidates to be qualified for the NHIF hiring in 2023, they must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- have a KCSE mean grade of at least D (plain)
- possess a degree with at least a second-class honors (or equivalent)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 26 and possess a current Kenyan National Identity Card and Pin Certificate.
How to Apply for NHIF Recruitment 2023
To submit an application for the hiring drive, go to the National Hospital Insurance Fund’s (NHIF) official website at www.nhif.or.ke.
- Choose an open position, then complete the requirements.
- If necessary, print the reference form before sending it in.
The names of the chosen candidates will be made public, and potential employers will contact them for further hiring and interviews.
NHIF Recruitment 2023 Deadline
Important information: The National Hospital Insurance Fund, or NHIF, has not yet begun the hiring process for 2023. PLEASE DISREGARD ANY FORM OF ADVERTISEMENT YOU SEE. This page will be updated as soon as the application is made available.
Would you want to contact us for additional details? Please let us know in the comment box, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.