NABTEB Recruitment 2023 | We will give you all the information you need, including the educational requirements and the application process, regarding the National Business and Technical Examinations Board Recruitment 2023, which is currently under way.
About National Business and Technical Examinations Board
In 1992, the National Business and Technical Examinations Board was created to domesticate the craft-level exams that had previously been administered by City & Guilds, Pittman’s, and the Royal Society of Arts, all in the United Kingdom, in accordance with the guidelines of the National Policy on Education.
Its creation was the culmination of a development that lasted 15 years, from 1977 to 1992, and during which FOUR Government Panels were established at various points to assess the role and makeup of public examinations in Nigeria’s educational system.
NABTEB Recruitment Guidelines 2023
Before submitting an application to the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB), all qualified candidates are asked to carefully read the following instructions:
Go to the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) official recruitment website first.
Then, start applying for the open position that best matches your qualifications.
There will be a computer-based test given to all qualified candidates.
Candidates that meet the recruitment standards will be shortlisted by the National Business and Technical Examinations Board NABTEB recruitment team.
General Requirements for NABTEB Recruitment 2023
All qualified individuals who desire to apply for the ongoing NABTEB recruiting must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health if they are qualified and interested.
- Candidates must hold the WASSCE, NECO, or GCE in order to apply.
- The English Language and Mathematics sections of the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education must have been successfully completed by all applicants with a minimum of 5 credits in no more than two sittings (GCE).
- Applicants must have a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND diploma from a Nigerian university.
- Each applicant must be prepared to take chances and pick up new abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities are required.
- To apply for a job, you must have a valid form of identification on hand, such as a current driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or National Identification Number.
- Knowledge with computers will be quite useful.
- Possess an excellent analytical mindset and sense of teamwork
How to Apply for NABTEB Recruitment 2023
You only need to follow the guidelines listed below to take part in the future NABTEB recruitment:
- Visit the official NABTEB recruitment website at https://nabteb.gov.ng/ to register.
- Secondly. Click the Application Form.
- According to the position you desire, complete the application.
- One of the credentials you should upload is your CV.
- After you submit your application by clicking the “Submit” button, wait for the organization to get back to you.
Note that all qualified applicants will receive a message from the email or number they used during registration.
We will advise all candidates to bookmark this page and often visit for more information about NABTEB Recruitment 2023. You can also share this post with your friends if you found it useful. Use the social share buttons to promote this post with others.