Lagos state primary health care board (PHCB) recruitment 2023 application form portal is now open. Are you interested in the PHCB jobs? This page contains relevant information regarding the ongoing 2023 PHCB recruitment exercise.
LSPHCB was established by the Lagos State Health Sector Reform Law (2006) and is tasked with the overall responsibility of primary health care management in the State. The Board acts as a strategic link between the State and LGA in matters relating to primary health service improvement and delivery.
Is PHCB Recruiting?
Yes, in formation reaching us is that the Lagos state primary health care board is recruiting. The application form is totally free. Interested applicants are advised to visit the recruitment portal and start submitting their application before the application deadline, 10th December, 2023.
The Lagos state primary health care board is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below;
- Medical Officer – GL. 12
- Nursing Officer – GL09
- Staff Nurse / Midwife – GL08
- Staff Midwife – GL07
- Community Health Extension Worker Cadre, GL07
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Laboratory Scientist, GL10
- Community Health Officer
- Health Education Officer, GL08
- Medical Laboratory Technician, GL07
- Higher Environmental Health Officer, GL09
- Environmental Health Officer, GL08
- Professional Diploma / Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Holder
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Requirements 2023
To be eligible for the above vacant positions, there are certain requirements you need to meet. Do not bother to apply for the this job if you do not meet these requirements.
You need to possess the following
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- 5 O’ level credit pass in all Sciences including Math and English Language
- Higher National Diploma
Detailed requirements for each position is available on jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng.
How to Apply for Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment 2023
To apply for PHCB recruitment, you need to visit the application portal and fill the online application form. Kindly follow the instructions below to apply for your preferred position.
- Visit jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Register or login if you have an existing account
- Select your desired position
- Fill the online application form
- Choose your subject of choice
- Click “apply” button
- Print confirmation slip.
Keep visiting this page for more information about the ongoing Lagos state primary health care board (PHCB) recruitment.