HIT Chinese Government Scholarship in China 2024 is currently accepting applications for both its Chinese University Program (one of the world’s largest) and Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship in China which provide full-funded grants for doctoral and master’s studies; additionally, HIT scholarships cover all expenses of students chosen as recipients.
Harbin Institute of Technology was established in 1920. Since its creation, HIT has offered diverse fields of study while aiding millions worldwide. HIT boasts one of China’s premier institutions – creating its inaugural School of Astronautics where candidates learn under the guidance of world-renowned researchers how to lead and conduct research themselves.
Students looking to pursue postgraduate studies within Science or Engineering fields in China can submit applications to be considered for the China Scholarship Council award (CSC award) to Harbin Institute of Technology for consideration as top applicants will receive this scholarship award, currently included among China University Union C9 top ten universities (which HIT belongs). Harbin Institute of Technology also boasts national key university status with expertise in engineering science as its core field, administration liberal arts economics law among other fields besides their core studies of Science or Engineering fields.
Chinese Government Scholarships (CGS) is widely considered one of the premier scholarships worldwide. CGS covers expenses associated with international students while studying in China via one of 274 Chinese universities offering CSC Scholarships or international CGS Scholarships available to international students studying at these renowned schools within China.
Harbin Institute of Technology was established in 1920 as an open, multidisciplinary, world-class institution focused on engineering, science, and research with engineering as its focal point and encompasses areas like management as well as economics liberal arts, and law as core subjects. Since that time it has seen exponential growth both economically and academically to become one of the premier institutes globally.C9 League (Top Nine Key Universities of China).Double First-class university in China Engineering Universities Ranked among Top Five Global Institutions 2023 U.S. NEWS Ranking.
Check Also: Chinese Government Scholarships 2024-2025 | CSC
HIT Chinese Government Scholarship in China 2024:
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Economy and Management
- Humanities, Social Science, and Law
- Civil Engineering
- School of Environment
- Transportation Science and Technology
- Chemical Engineering and Chemistry
- Electronics and Information Technology
- Life Science and Technology
- Energy Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology / Software
- Electrical Engineering and Automation
- School of Science
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
HIT Chinese Government Scholarship in China 2024 Benefits:
- CSC Scholarships cover the entirety of tuition expenses; accommodation will also be covered; only registration and health insurance fees (up to 800 RMB annually) will not be covered in their annual cost.
- Each Master’s student may receive up to 3000 RMB per month while doctoral candidates receive an allocation of 3,500 RMB monthly stipend.
HIT Chinese Government Scholarship in China 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be nationals from outside China (People’s Republic of China).
- Protect both physical and mental well-being.
- Be mindful of both China’s People’s Republic of China rules and those established for your university.
- No student may receive multiple scholarships. Students cannot be awarded more than one scholarship at any one time.
- Additional Requirements for Applying to Advanced Master’s Programs (AMSPs): 5. If applying to an advanced master’s program, applicants must hold at minimum an undergraduate degree with an age no greater than 35 at the time of submission of an application form.
- Applying to a doctoral program requires having attained at least a master’s degree while being under 40 years of age.
- Language Proficiency Certificate (LPC).
- Courses teaching Chinese require HSK scores of at least 210 (valid for two years).
- English-taught courses: TOEFL scores greater than 78; and IELTS score of at least 6 or equivalent English proficiency certification are essential prerequisites to enrolling.
- Proof of exceptional academic achievements in sports, artistic exchanges, and cultural initiatives as well as social welfare projects is not mandatory but would be advantageous. (not mandatory).
Check Also: Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2024-25 | Study in China
Application procedure For HIT Chinese Government Scholarship in China 2024:
- Step one of applying for the CSC Scholarship Application process should involve using CSC Portal CSC Portal’s Scholarship Applicant process, with Category B for HIT being selected along with HIT University Code:10213 as chosen categories for selection in Step three and four respectively. After logging onto Portal, step four requires selecting all applicable information required on Application, before submission for completion and submittal.
- Once completed, students need to send the completed application and necessary documents directly to this address: No.11 Siling Street Nangang District Harbin 150001 China Please mark clearly “CSC Scholarship Application”.
The Application deadline For HIT Chinese Government Scholarship is 15th, feb, 2024,