Federal Fire Service(FFS) Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal- Do you want to work with the Federal Fire Service(FFS)? If yes, then you’re on the right page because, on this page, we would outline the requisite requirements for the next recruitment exercise and also tips that can aid in improving your chances of being shortlisted. The Federal Fire Service 2023 recruitment application form is currently unavailable also, note that there is no application fee attached so stay away from sites created by scammers.
The Federal Fire Service would usually outline a list of requirements that applicants are expected to possess before proceeding to obtain the application form and we would outline some of these requirements on this page or article.
Facts About The Federal Fire Service
In this section, we would write a little about the Federal Fire Service before we proceed with this article. It might interest our readers to note that the Federal Fire Service was initially established as an arm of the Lagos Police Fire Brigade in 1901. The core responsibilities of FFS are to take responsibility for rescue fire prevention, mitigation, and fire fighting as well as paramedical and information services.
Procedures To Apply For The FFS 2023 Recruitment
Many of our readers may think that it is difficult to apply for the Federal Fire Service 2023 recruitment exercise when in reality, it’s the exact opposite. Follow the procedures outlined below to successfully apply for the next FFS recruitment exercise:
- Visit the official FFS Recruitment portal https://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth which is currently inactive now.
- Input your details and click on the Register button
- After creating an account, input your email, password, and click on the Login button
- Fill out the application form properly and upload the required documents
- Cross-check the form you filled out before submitting your application
Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Requisite Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For The FFS 2023 Recruitment
There are core requirements applicants are expected to possess to be considered eligible to participate in the next recruitment exercise and below are some of those core requirements:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Nigerian nationals with a means of identification
- Age Requirements: Must be between the age of 18 to 30
- Height Requirements: Male applicants must be at least 1.65m tall while female applicants should be at least 1.60m tall
- Chest Measurement: The minimum chest measurement for male applicants is 0.87m
- Must not be drug addicts or have a history of being a member of any secret cult
- O level Requirements: Must possess a GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings
- Must possess a degree from an accredited tertiary institution
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Shortlist
The names of shortlisted persons would be published online before the screening and training exercise commences. It’s important and vital for applicants to visit this page frequently to know when the next shortlist would be published also, visit the social media pages of FFS to know when this would happen.
What Is The Latest News On The Federal Fire Service Recruitment?
The Federal Fire Service recruitment is yet to commence as of today but those who are interested are urged to keep an eye on this page to know when the next exercise would commence. You can also visit the Federal Fire Service official social media pages to get the latest update.
Please drop your questions below if you have any questions also, share this article with those that you feel are interested in working with the Federal Fire Service.