African Union Recruitment 2023: Do you want to become a staff or member of the African Union, The application forms for different positions are available for all Africans. Check out the available positions for individuals in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia).
This article contains an update on job openings, requirements, how to apply, the recruiting portal www.careers.au.int, internships, and other vital information.
Do you want to apply for African Union jobs in 2023? Or are you looking to advance your career by participating in their internship program? If so, you’ve come to the correct place.
We have highlighted all the facts on the African Union recruiting for 2023. Carefully read through for more information.
Is The African Union 2023 Application Form Out?
Yes, the African Union 2023 application form is currently out. Interested individuals can obtain the job application form online at the recruiting portal, www.careers.au.int.
Apply for African Union (AU) Recruitment 2023 now. See the 22 job openings, their descriptions, eligibility requirements, and how to apply. The African Union is looking for both graduates and experienced job searchers to fill open jobs in their company. Jamb Exam Results
The African Union (AU) is a continental body comprised of 55 member nations that comprise the African continent’s countries. It was established in 2002 as a replacement for the Organisation of African Unity (OAU, 1963-1999).
We are an Africa that is Integrated, Prosperous, and Peaceful, driven by its own population and a powerful force in the global arena. Recruitment for the African Union (AU)
Why Should You Apply For The African Union Recruitment?
Work is more than just getting a salary. It’s how you pursue exciting professional challenges, seeks fresh rewards, and contribute to a better society.
Join us at The African Union if you want to work for a firm that provides employment mobility, a solid growth forecast, and an opportunity to make a difference in the world. At the African Union, innovation entails more than just creating high-quality software; it also entails developing technologies that enable new possibilities.
We understand that this does not happen by chance, thus we foster a work climate that encourages free thinking and adaptability. It also helps to have the resources of a large global corporation to cultivate strong ideas.
The end result? Constant innovation, as well as the warm and fuzzy sensation of making a difference in the actual world.
Available African Union (AU) Vacancies 2023
- Head of Division Digital Trade (AfCFTA)
- Chief Procurement Officer (AfCFTA)
- Junior Program Officer – IPR (AfCFTA)
- Bilingual Secretary (AfCFTA)
- Director Industry, Minerals, Entrepreneurship, and Turism (IMET)
- Head of Division Information Society
- Technical Cooperation and Resource Mobilization Officer (APRM)
- Senior Risk Officer (APRM)
- Senior Research, Methodology & Development Officer
- Senior Programme Officer Continental & Global Governance Programmes (APRM)
- Senior Procurement & Travel Officer (APRM)
- Senior Country Review Officer – Economic Governance (APRM)
- Senior Country Review Officer – Democracy & Political Governance (APRM)
- Senior Africa Governance Report Officer (APRM)
- Monitoring & Evaluation of National Governance Programmes Officer (APRM)
- Finance Officer – Accounting (APRM)
- Documentalist/Librarian (APRM)
- Country Review Officer – State Resilience (APRM)
- Country Review – Socio-Economic Development, Gender Officer (APRM)
- Country Review Officer – Corporate Governance (APRM)
- Certifying Officer (APRM)
- Strategic Planning Officer (APRM)
- Deputy Secretary General (AfCFTA)
So long as you meet the job qualifications, you are free to apply for any of the posted vacancies. The qualifications and eligibility status for African Union recruiting are listed below.
Basic Requirements for 2023 African Union Recruitment
- The applicant must be a citizen of an African Union member country.
- He or she must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a National ID card or an international passport.
- Master’s degree in International Trade, Public Administration, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Law, Finance, Management, or a related field. Fifteen (15) years of relevant professional experience with at least ten (10) years served in a senior management role, preferably in an inter-governmental organization or national government/public service, international or regional institution, and a minimum of five (5) years of direct supervisory experience.
- The applicant should have the following abilities:
- Leadership experience with a strategic vision and shown skills in managing complex organizations at the national, regional, or worldwide levels is required.
- Sets defined criteria for accountability, probity, value for money, risk management, and zero tolerance for fraud and corruption; ensures sound and transparent financial management; and delivers continual improvement, impact, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Intellectual leadership, innovation, and the capacity to suggest and lead on new ways of working across silos in a complementary and synergistic approach for a wealthy and peaceful Africa are required.
- Proven track record of change management and accomplishments at the regional, national, or international level, as well as strong resource mobilization, political, and diplomatic skills; demonstrated ability to lead a multicultural team and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization;
- Proven capacity to inspire, motivate, develop trust and confidence, and build consensus among a diverse range of individuals and organizations, as well as to stimulate effective campaigns and drive collective action.
Eligible Countries to Apply for AU Recruitment
Interested candidates in any of the following nations should apply for the ongoing African Union recruitment before the deadline.
|Central African Republic
|Tomé and Príncipe
|Republic of Kenya
|State of Eritrea
Application Portal for African Union Recruitment
The African Union’s recruitment or career portal is www.careers.au.int, whereas the official website is www.au.int. Prospective applicants for this recruitment exercise should apply through the recruitment portal.
How to Successfully Apply for AU Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps for submitting an application for the current African Union recruiting drive.
- Visit the AU recruitment website at www.careers.au.int.
- Choose the role for which you want to apply and read the job description.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “apply now” button.
- Please include your CV and cover letter.
- Complete the online application form.
- Check your application for errors.
- Then submit it.
Deadline for African Union Job Applications 2023
The deadline for African Union recruiting is Tuesday, May 2, 2023. Applicants should make every effort to submit their applications on or before the deadline to avoid disqualification.